After writing yesterday’s post, I had some time for some more rational thought, and I remembered the reasons I use the suite of diabetes devices that I do.
- The meter automatically sends my BG’s to the pump
- The meter automatically sends my BG’s to the CGM
- The CGM is built-in to the pump
- The meter is small, accurate, and uses little blood.
- The buttons don’t fall off.
These features are important to me.
When it comes to customer service, the biggest sin you can commit is to not resolve a complaint after the first phone call. (Unless you’re an insurance company — they operate under a different set of rules. But I’m not angry with them today).
I am upset with two companies right now. And as hard as I’m trying to resist, I think I’m going to name names (I’ve already concluded, back in December, that they don’t like me).