The Best of RITD
I am particularly proud of some of the posts on this blog. Here’s a sampling of the “Best of…”
- March 19, 2013: Cheesy rock music + hyperglycemia = WIN! Paradise (Cold and Lonely).
- February 13, 2013: What it’s like for a kid to get Diabetes: My earliest memories.
- January 22, 2013: A personal ode to The intimate, inanimate insulin pump.
- December 20, 2012: Trying to solve the unsolvable in I am, therefore I think.
- December 11, 2012: Maybe I take ownership of diabetes to an extreme. It’s mine, and I’m not sharing.
- October 22, 2012: I look into the future in Twenty thirty-seven.
- October 11, 2012: I sing the praises of Medtronic’s CareLink Pro in “The Hook” brings you back.
- August 23, 2012: Reviewing my hospital records in Filling in the gaps- Learning my diagnosis
- August 14, 2012: Every day, someone’s reading about why I’m not getting a t:slim
- July 18, 2012: In this photo-blog, I show how diabetes gets in the way of everything. Wordless Wednesday: A day in the life
- July 12, 2012: Ever think of becoming a lab rat? If you lived here, you’d be cured by now
- June 28, 2012: You have meaning and purpose, and you are loved. I get really personal in Angelman, diabetes, and self-worth
- June 15, 2012: Should it really be so hard to Put myself on YouTube? I can do this!
- May 17, 2012: I wish my “integrated” pump/CGM was really integrated. That’s my #dblogweek – Day 4 – Fantasy diabetes device
- Mar 9, 2012: Wear a medical identification bracelet. Don’t keep them guessing
- March 2012: Uh oh.
- July 2012: Do as I say, not as I do
- September 2012: Photo Friday – Six Years Late
- October 2012: Hypo behind the wheel, the sequel
- February 2013: Wordless Wednesday: Strip tease
Updated April 29, 2013